Forum Cs-Headshot Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
How do I start a career in the Salesforce ecosystem?

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-Headshot Strona Główna » Programy Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
How do I start a career in the Salesforce ecosystem?
Autor Wiadomość
mrcheema

Post How do I start a career in the Salesforce ecosystem? Odpowiedz z cytatem
How do I start a career in the Salesforce ecosystem?I think you should answer that once, since you've probably been in it the most, or, have the most experience. there are a lot of different facets of the Salesforce ecosystem.

There's the mother ship, Salesforce itself. There are all sorts of partners. There's service providers like us. There are ISVs that build apps that work out on the system. And within each of these different options there are all kinds of career paths there, right?

So there's sales, there's marketing, there's consulting, there's software development, there's accounting, and HR you know, there's shared services like you'd have in any other company, and so the Salesforce ecosystem is a rocket ship that's been moving like crazy, and shows no sign of stopping and there is tons and tons of opportunity.

I think the first step is to narrow it down to, what kind of work do you want to do within the ecosystem and then from there, start thinking about the kind of company you want to work for. In the consulting world this has come up in some of the other questions In the consulting world, there are really big firms, there's mid-sized firms, and there's smaller boutique firms and I think you kind of have to analyze what kind of lifestyle.

do you want to have what kind of projects, what kind of clients do you want to work with, and then kind of focus your career from there. And then I'd say that, once you've got that nailed down particularly if you're wanting to work in any delivery of Salesforce-based solutions the next thing you need to make sure you do is get your Salesforce certifications.

Any consulting firm, and a lot of people in this space are going to want to know that you've got one or more Salesforce certifications.If I was interested in getting a Salesforce certification, and I don't have any experience on Salesforce where would be a good place for me to start?

I'm so glad you asked that. A couple of years ago Salesforce came out with a ramified learning platform called Trail head. So if you go out to Salesforce, you can sign up for a free account that can be your own kind of Salesforce playground, if you will. And don't worry, you can't mess anything up. And you can connect that environment to Trailhead and go through these different learning modules and in some of the exercises, they will actually connect into your environment and check your work to see if you did it right. And along the way, you earn badges and so forth, and that's great hands-on way and cost-effective way to really get in deep on the Salesforce platform
Pią Sie 14, 2020 20:45 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pią Sie 14, 2020 20:45
shahzaib

Post jonny Odpowiedz z cytatem
i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. NBA중계

Pon Kwi 26, 2021 07:32 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Pon Kwi 26, 2021 07:32
Skocz do: