Forum Cs-Headshot Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Introverts want you to understand.
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Następny

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Cs-Headshot Strona Główna » Serwery Counter-Strike Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Introverts want you to understand.
Autor Wiadomość
Casey

Post Introverts want you to understand. Odpowiedz z cytatem
The complex personality that one sees as a highly private world.. Seriously, introverts are social. But only with a small group, naturally, if extroverts enjoy collaborative activities with people in society. Because that was how he recharged his energy. But for introverts, this group of people doesn't like going to parties. I don't like meeting many people. He likes to be on his own. in a quiet environment to contemplate the idea Their feelings are more...because that is. #charging his energy
Even alone, there are ways to make yourself happy. Take a walk, eat delicious food, read books, write books, watch movies, listen to music. society again and what time do Want to know information in advance will get it in time And many times too, wanting to go out to spleen But I just want to stay at home. Of course, extroverts tend to see introverts as weird, unpredictable, is she depressed or bipolar? which has nothing to do with It was purely the innate personality of this group of people.
Introverts are not shy..just enjoy spending time alone.
Introverts don't refuse to socialize.. just choose a society to be in a relationship with. There may not be many but they are really close
Even though the introverts seem quiet .. but they actually know almost everything.
Introverts may seem like little talkers, but in reality, the inner world is filled with vast colors.
Introverts do not dare to refuse. don't like to offer ideas don't like to express I don't dare to talk to many people. Loves solitude but is not antisocial. and likes to learn by looking from a distance able to practice skills and abilities without showing it to anyone He believed that having space or space Keeping the right distance will improve your relationship with the people around you.
Like the idea of ​​the Zen story "Sand in the Hand" that says...
A young woman came to consult with the teacher. with an unhappy life not smooth in life at all The teacher then said and smiled and replied,
"Yom try to take the sand in your hand" and ask if you see the sand in your hand now, how is it? The girl replied, “It was full of palms. It looks perfect."

Blogger: joker gaming
Czw Cze 10, 2021 10:43 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM
Reklama

Czw Cze 10, 2021 10:43
Gerald Cruz

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
I have been impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just want to say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming! Your exuberance is refreshing. Web Design Company Edmonton
Czw Gru 23, 2021 14:09 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Gerald Cruz

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! airdrops
Pon Gru 27, 2021 11:15 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
dogasi8885

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
I seem to recall that by Star Trek: Next Generation, the Romulans had become a group of worthy adversaries to the denizens of the Federation. https://www.TONG-AAA.com
Pon Gru 27, 2021 14:30 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Gerald Cruz

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Considerations before Starting a Small Business:What are some of the things you’ll need to consider when starting your own business? find out here
Czw Gru 30, 2021 14:35 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
dogasi8885

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
The Eat-and-Go blog provides a list of the latest eat-and-run sites that will satisfy everyone who is looking for a safe playground . In addition, since there is no way for general users to verify a site that has just started operating, we are putting effort into delivering accurate and useful information by operating a new site eat- and-run verification bulletin board to help even a little . 먹튀
Nie Sty 02, 2022 07:38 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
davihax139

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there. new zealand tourist visa
Nie Sty 02, 2022 13:32 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
davihax139

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thanks for the post, was an interesting read. Curious as to how you came about that solution… หวย
Wto Sty 04, 2022 06:02 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
davihax139

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Sweet site, super design and style , rattling clean and employ friendly . หนังโป๊ใหม่
Sro Sty 05, 2022 12:28 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
jack4444452

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Your website is absolutely beyond belief. It’s really excellent to see such a lot of talented people working all together avoiding friction. I have connected to your site through my website and also my site. i’m sure that it will significantly improve the value and traffic to my web site. nclex review
Sro Sty 05, 2022 15:49 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Gerald Cruz

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
That is thus gorgeous and also imaginative. I recently really like the particular shades and also anyone who receives that inside the email will probably be beaming. https://minecraftskindex.info
Czw Sty 06, 2022 09:26 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Gerald Cruz

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. how to create email account
Sob Sty 08, 2022 09:41 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
davihax139

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
The skilled attorneys and paralegals at Boyd Law provide a variety of professional legal services to business clients, individuals and families in San Diego family lawyer
Sob Sty 08, 2022 10:28 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
davihax139

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Me and my good friend were arguing about an issue similar to that! Nowadays I know that I was perfect. lol! Thanks for the information you post. Индия за бизнес виза
Pon Sty 10, 2022 07:04 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
dogasi8885

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
Pantau terus jadwal liga, klasemen, hasil bola, dan siaran liveskor di Livesscore180 yang paling lengkap dan terupdate dari pertandingan Soccer Live Scores. live score bola
Wto Sty 11, 2022 11:06 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wto Sty 11, 2022 11:06
Skocz do: